Information and deadlines for digital portfolio submission
The Department of Visual Communication takes the special situation into account this year and has completely revised the concept of the aptitude test. The aptitude test takes place in 3 phases, which even under the current difficult conditions offer good conditions for making one's own potential visible. As far as technical requirements are concerned, we recommend a smartphone with photo or video function and a computer with Internet access. We are looking forward to your application!
- After successful online registration for the aptitude test, you will receive the link to the upload portal and all the necessary instructions for digital portfolio submission via Campuscore shortly after the application deadline ends on December 10, 2020. Together with the invitation, you will be given an artistic-practical homework assignment to be worked on.
- Digital portfolio submission deadline: 18.1.2021
- Based on the uploaded digital works, the next step will be to decide on admission to the digital qualifying examination in February. You will be informed on 9.2.2021 whether you are invited to the interviews on 10.2. or 11.2.2021.
Notes on the digital portfolio in the department of Visuelle Communication
This year, the portfolio can be submitted digitally in two ways:
1) as a self-made PDF
2) as a link to a portfolio website.
Both forms of submission must fully meet the content requirements.
Requirements for the PDF:
- DIN A4 landscape format
- linked videos or websites (without password protection)
- max. 60 pages
- max. 40 MB
- Cover sheet with application number and name
- curriculum vitae
- The first work must be the homework
- min. 15 to max. 30 works
- Short, keyword information about each work (e.g. title, size, material, who, what, when and where)
- All links must be submitted without password protection.
- In case of group work, name all co-authors.
- If it is a supervised work, please name supervising persons or course / project / institution.
We recommend that you read the FAQ for creating a portfolio carefully: click here for the FAQ