Information and deadlines for digital portfolio submission
The Department of Visual Communication takes the special situation into account this year and has completely revised the concept of the aptitude test. The artistic admission exams take place in two phases (submission of portfolio + homework & interview), which even under the current difficult conditions offer good conditions for making one's own potential visible. As far as technical requirements are concerned, we recommend a smartphone with photo or video function and a computer with Internet access. We are looking forward to your application!
- The Online registration for the artistic admission exams is possible until 10 December 2020 via > Campuscore.
- After successful online registration for the admission exam, you will receive via Campuscore the link to the upload portal and all the necessary instructions for digital portfolio submission shortly after the application deadline which ends on10 December 2020. Together with the invitation, you will be given an artistic-practical homework exercise to be worked on.
- Digital portfolio submission deadline: 18.01.2021 at 10:00 a.m. (CET)
- Based on the uploaded digital works, the next step will be to decide on admission to the digital qualifying examination in February. Very important: You will be informed on 09 February 2021 whether you are invited to the admission interviews on 10 or 11 February 2021. So be sure to pay attention to the notification on that day!
FAQ: Creation of a portfolio and inofrmation the process of the virtual admission exams
The Visual Communication has prepared an FAQ on how to create your portfolio and how the virtual admission exam works.
We recommend that you read it carefully: > FAQ
Notes on the digital portfolio in the department of Visuelle Communication
This year, the portfolio can be submitted digitally in two ways:
1) as a self-made PDF
2) as a link to a portfolio website.
Both forms of submission must fully meet the content requirements.
Requirements for the PDF:
- DIN A4 landscape format
- linked videos or websites (without password protection)
- max. 60 pages
- max. 50 MB
- Cover sheet with application number and name
- curriculum vitae
- The homework
- min. 15 to max. 30 works
- Short, keyword information about each work (e.g. title, size, material, who, what, when and where)
- All links must be submitted without password protection.
- In case of group work, name all co-authors.
- If it is a supervised work, please name supervising persons or course / project / institution.