Online portfolio with min. 15 of your own artistic/design works
- Submit your online portfolio to us in PDF format.
- PDF size: DinA4 and max. 20 MB.
- Please limit the number of pages to 30.
- Show us the work you consider especially important in your studies so far, including your final project. We are very interested in understanding your working methods, so please let us also participate in the working process.
- The PDF is welcome to include video links if it serves to visualize the process or result.
- Choose artistic and design work samples that show your strengths and your focus.
- A short summary of the research question and initial ideas for implementation at the beginning of the proposal. If already known, please also specify the desired supervision.
- Following the summary:
A reasoned and detailed description of your Master's Proposal.
Please describe your thematic orientation and your expectations for a master's degree in weißensee on 1-3 A4 pages. Explain to us which design issues you would like to work on, or if you can already specify a very concrete project, describe it to us.
- Please also let us know which competencies you would like to acquire during the master's program, or what we can contribute to the success of your project.