1. Every student has the right to be exmatriculated on request.
2. Students may also be deregistered if they do not submit the proof of health insurance, did not pay the mandatory fees or do not reregister themselves within the given deadline despite a written threat of exmatriculation.
3. Students can also be exmatriculated after unsuccessful final examinations.
4. The weißensee academy of art berlin is able to exmatriculate students according to §16 Berliner Hochschulgesetzes and §28 Hochschulrahmengesetzes.
5. Students will be exmatriculated after they are finished with their studies, so that they are free from obligations towards the weißensee academy of art berlin.